All the young boys challenged Uncle Tony to a wrestling match, can you guess who won =>(PS: Desi was still in Texas so he wasn't able to participate, which he certainly would have => ) Aiden and his BFF/cousin Hayden => Jake and Jilly
How wonderful to have such a big party and celebrate his life. I can't even imagine being 93. Thats almost 63 years away for me. Looks like a great day.
Great posts Elyse. Your kids are so darling! Growing up so darn fast! I hear you on the craziness of the fall...my goodness! It's pure madness, isn't it? However, I'm not in school as well...so I can't speak. I love all the kid quotes...absolutely darling. As for the fence and back yard...*sigh* I can only imagine how wonderful that has got to feel!!
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
2 comments:
How wonderful to have such a big party and celebrate his life. I can't even imagine being 93. Thats almost 63 years away for me. Looks like a great day.
Great posts Elyse. Your kids are so darling! Growing up so darn fast! I hear you on the craziness of the fall...my goodness! It's pure madness, isn't it? However, I'm not in school as well...so I can't speak.
I love all the kid quotes...absolutely darling. As for the fence and back yard...*sigh* I can only imagine how wonderful that has got to feel!!
Post a Comment