Friday, August 29, 2008

{Kristy's Baby Shower}

Our good friend Kristy has returned home with her hubby and 4 beautiful girls from 3 years in Hawaii. Her husband just graduated from nursing school and they are house hunting in the "Couv" for their first home, meanwhile baby girl numero cinco!! is on her way in the next month!! So, to make up for all the baby showers we missed, a few of us girls dined out at PF Changs at our favorite outdoor shopping mecca, Bridgeport. => We munched delicious food and chatted about baby/kiddo woes and joys. It was so nice to hang with the ladies again! It's always so few and far between. Guests in attendance were Jenny S., her sis Jolene, Kristy, April, and Moi. Oh and baby nephew, Sebastian, isn't he beautiful => Of course, these pics are from my camera, so no pix of yours truly.




1 comment:

Erickson Family said...

I hate how old I look next to you guys!!! seriously, you guys haven't aged at all, I look at least 10 years older! I know, I need to do something diff with my hair and COLOR IT!!! LOL someday soon!