Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Happy Belated Anniversary, John and Harmony
On June 1st, 2004 my brother John married Harmony at the Kerrville Folk Festival in Kerrville, Texas. Theirs is a romance sparked within moments of meeting that persists with a lot of hard work and true respect for one another. I feel really blessed to welcome Harmony to our family as a sister, daughter, and auntie. She is one brilliant woman with so much insight into the world. She will make the best mother to her children one day (who I will be so excited to meet and snuggle) => I always knew my brother would make one lucky woman so happy one day. There is something to be said for being one boy in a home full of women, you learn how they operate and what makes them happy. Now, he is by no means perfect, but he does know how to treat a lady and make her feel like one.
We flew down to Austin, TX when Jilly was barely 3 months old to celebrate with them. We searched all throughout Austin to find real Sterling Silver Roses in honor of my Great Grandmother, a rose breeder, who created this beautiful variety of rose. Thankfully, we found them and they were used in throughout the wedding. So anyhow, here's to many years to come! Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
By the way, thanks to Emily and Sara for this media toy that is going to be quite addicting...I'm sure =>
LOVED it Elyse! Aren't those videos fun to make? I really want to make another one but don't want to annoy people. I loved seeing bits of John's wedding- what little hippies they are! Where are they living now? I'm so glad they are happy. What's the update on Adrienne and Jeff? I love you! Are you going to be able to come to Corvallis on June 30th?????
I am sooooooo excited for the 30th, I can't even tell you! => Thank you for the invite =>
John and Harmony actually live in Austin, TX these days. They moved back there about a year or so ago from San Fransisco. Harmony was just accepted to UT Austin, so she'll be starting school in the Fall. My brother is planning on taking some classes at the CC in Austin. Adie and Jeff are hanging in there. I'm hoping he'll get his act together and sweep her off her feet with a proposal soon. It's time and I can't think of two people more meant for eachother. Sometimes we just have to get out of our own ways, you know? =>
I loved your pictures from the Utah trip. Those trips just fly by, don't they? I remember the days of heading home for a vacation, and its just bittersweet. Love you!!
Post a Comment