Well, I did it! I prepared the most delicious dinner last night. Thanks to Emily's great recipe suggestion, I made the Cafe Rio pork taco salad. Oh my Goodness! It was to die for!!! We invited my father-in-law and sister-in-law over to share, as I read it did make quite a bit. They were so impressed. My husband even loved it, and he is not a salad person. So anyhoo, in case any of you are interested in wowing your family/guests, here is the link to Emily's page( http://emianna.blogspot.com/2007/04/cafe-rio-in-philly.html) I don't know how to make those cool links everyone seems to insert, so there you have it! Bon appetite y'all!
Friday, June 08, 2007
Cafe Rio Came to my House!
Well, I did it! I prepared the most delicious dinner last night. Thanks to Emily's great recipe suggestion, I made the Cafe Rio pork taco salad. Oh my Goodness! It was to die for!!! We invited my father-in-law and sister-in-law over to share, as I read it did make quite a bit. They were so impressed. My husband even loved it, and he is not a salad person. So anyhoo, in case any of you are interested in wowing your family/guests, here is the link to Emily's page( http://emianna.blogspot.com/2007/04/cafe-rio-in-philly.html) I don't know how to make those cool links everyone seems to insert, so there you have it! Bon appetite y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad you tried it and liked it. Oh, I'm salivating just thinking of it. I'm going to have to make that again soon!
Is that recipe amazing. I have made 4 times already for different occasions. It is easy and totally wows people. I love it. Thank you Emily yum yum!
Post a Comment