Monday, April 09, 2007
Easter Bunny Surprise
Easter eve, Linda (Nana) and Dennis (Papa) called me and said the Easter Bunny was going to drop by and leave some baskets at our door. Ooooo...neat. Then Nana and Papa were going to conveniently stop by shortly thereafter. => Pretty tricky, eh? Well, Jillian was dooped and elated the Easter Bunny had left such fun treats. Little Buddy also was excited and enjoyed his first official Peep. It left his hands a sticky mess. He was a bit confused when the handfulls of plastic grass were stuck to his hands. Jillian loved her Easter snowglobe and took it to bed with her. She looooooves snowglobes, unfortunately alittle too much as, without fail, she drops them and they break. Desi and I decided last night, after her globe broke on Papa Gerig's laundry room floor, we will only let her play with them in her room from now on. She, as I've undoubtedly said before, has inherited her mother's clutziness. My poor Mother-in-law has experienced this first hand as many of her pretty glass items have been broken as a result of my butter-fingers. I've read this is common in the ADHD, which I have definitely inherited a degree of from the fam, sigh. Pretty much, Jilly never stood a chance, and neither do any of her fragile treasures.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment