I've been wanting to put the kids' names in their rooms for awhile now, but the letters I liked were uber spendy. I decided to check out Michael's and wouldn't you know, I had so much fun painting my own. I changed the "I" after these pics were taken as I didn't really like the scale of the dots, but overall they look really cute on his wall. I post pics of that later. Jillian's name will be a bit more difficult cause I want to attach ribbons, we'll see about that.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
AIDEN
I've been wanting to put the kids' names in their rooms for awhile now, but the letters I liked were uber spendy. I decided to check out Michael's and wouldn't you know, I had so much fun painting my own. I changed the "I" after these pics were taken as I didn't really like the scale of the dots, but overall they look really cute on his wall. I post pics of that later. Jillian's name will be a bit more difficult cause I want to attach ribbons, we'll see about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those names area adorable Elyse! I can't wait to see the picture of them in their rooms.
I love them! They look great. I attached my girls' names with ribbon and i just used a hot glue gun to attach the ribbon on the back. So far it has been just fine. Good luck!
Post a Comment