Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Buyer's Remorse...


Well, I bit the bullet. I've been wanting to buy one of my friend's bags for a long time and now they are quitting the bag business for new opportunities and their closing out their inventory. Soooooo, it was my last chance, and they are not cheap--even close-out. So, for a bit of encouragement I thought I'd post a pic of the bag...however I bought it in a deep teal as it was the only color left and I liked the slouchy style.

3 comments:

Julia said...

I really like it Elyse. We have to pamper ourselves every once in a while. I think it is fabulous that you treated yourself to the purse. You deserve it!!! You are one hot momma!!

Elyse said...

Thanks, Jules I needed some moral support! => I'll post pics when I get the real thing =>

emily a. said...

I bet you feel sassy when you have that on your shoulder!