Monday, April 09, 2007
Easter at Papa Gerig's
We had a ball at Grampa Gerig's house. This is Linda's Dad, who ironically lives off of HWY 20 in Cornvalley, my other home town. It's sort of ironic in that Desi and I shared two towns in common all growing up and never ran into eachother until our senior year of high school. Anyways, I dye-grass (digress), as Jenny and I would say. Aiden had fun too. His cousin Hayden, seen here in the green shirt, is enamoured of him. Hayden thought it was pretty cool that Aiden's name was so close to his own, and would have been even happier if we'd named him Hayden too. => Hayden is just so great with his quasi-namesake, he even insisted on feeding him his dinner. What a sweetie! Aiden adored him right back. Aiden loves to snuggle you with his head, putting his fore-head on yours and looking you in the eyes. He kept giving Hayden head hugs and Hayden just grinned from ear to ear with pride. They were cute buds. Hayden told me with a big grin, "When I grow up and have a son I'm gonna name him Aiden Jr.". What a cutie.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment