Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloweeny!!






Well, our Halloween was pretty elaborate this year. It began Monday evening with some trick or treating at Desi's office. We then celebrated Tuesday with a trip to visit Grammy in Portland. We dressed the kiddos up in their costumes and got professional photos taken by some people living in her building! It was so neat, they were offering free pictures for residents! After that we jumped in the car and headed south to Nana and Papa's in Woodburn where we broke bread with Tony, Apee, Nana, and Papa before heading out (a bit late) for some trick or treating in Desi's old neighborhood. Here are some fun photos of "Cinderella" and "The Beaver" (I thought it was a teddy bear costume until after I bought it, but he looked so cute in it!)

1 comment:

Julia said...

I love Jillian's Cinderella costume. Gosh your little guys is getting so big. They grow so fast! Elyse you know you have the cutest kiddos right? They are too stinking cute. I love looking at your blog. Your mom looks AMAZING!!! What is her secret!! Take it easy. I am glad you had a nice Halloween.- Julia