


Well our little man is no longer a newborn! He's just coming alive smiling all the time and talking. The other day (Oct. 17 => ) he laughed!! I don't know if I just never noticed it before, but he just cracked up! I love it!!!! He's getting really good with his hands reaching, grabbing, and spinning his little toys. The other evening I placed a little musical light-up toy on the stroller tray and he figured out how to push the buttons and move the little rubber squirrels to make it sing!! He was entertained so long I made dinner and ate it before he'd had enough. What a boy genius =>

2 comments:
A genius indeed! I love how snuggled up Jillian is with Aiden in your pictures- it's so sweet.
A genius indeed! I love how snuggled up Jillian is with Aiden in your pictures- it's so sweet.
Post a Comment