Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Jilly and Audrey






For those of you who don't know, my wonderful friend Stacey Bailey (aka Swan) has moved to West Salem recently while her husband Rob is attending Willamette University Law School. YEAH!!! While we used to get together every few months when she was in Vancouver, we get to hang out much more often. In fact, she's been wonderful enough to watch my kiddos one-two days a week when I go to work. So her lovely daughter Audery (3& 1/2 almost) and Jillian get to play together, although they do seem to fight as much as they play => it's a girl thing => We spent some time playing play-do today. Here are some pics! I also included a photo of Space talking to her poor-sick hubby on the phone, poor Rob. => mas later!

3 comments:

emily a. said...

Who would've thought 17 years ago that you two would have your daughters playing together today. I feel so silly that I'm getting all teary but I am. I love you two so much! I feel a little jealous that you get this time together but so happy that you do. What adorable girls!

Julia said...

I am a little teary eyed too! Your daughters look like a little Elyse and a little Stacy. It makes me so happy to see that you all keep in touch. I just love these pictures. I love how you said that they were fighting. I think you are right-it's a girl thing. Too cute!!!

Jensen Five said...

Hey Elyse,

Thanks for stoppin' by my blog. I have been following yours ever since I saw it on Julia's link. It has been so fun to see what is going on in your life and to get to see your BEAUTIFUL family. I had no idea you lived so close. I'm in Albany, never thought I'd be here, but we really like it. That is so exciting that you just bought your first house! I can't wait to see pictures of it! I also think it is so neat that you, Stacey, and Emily keep in close contact. Well, good luck with the move and don't forget to post pictures! Jaime