These girls are gold for sure. Friends since the late 80's, wow I'm dating us, but aren't they gorgeous and forever young =) And little Mila, well, she's some strawberry goodness, the smiliest, sweetest, happiest little redhead I've ever met... Maybe she'll rub off on Rowan =)


2 comments:
Look at you beautiful ladies! 8 kiddos between all of you. What a special bond you all have. That is so neat you were all able to meet up! Mila's red hair is to die for. So sweet!
I was hoping these pictures turned out of us. It was so lovely seeing you and your adorable kids, Rowan especially. And my sweet little Mila, I'm so glad you took these. She is such a doll and I'm feeling especially loving towards her today since she only woke up once to eat last night.
I hope you are transitioning well with a new baby again. You look amazing.
Post a Comment