Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas and Everything in Between...

We had about four different Christmas celebrations. Fun and very very busy. Jillian keeps telling me how sad she is that Christmas is over, we love the holiday and everything that goes along with it. Me, I especially love the warmth of the decor and festive feeling. I have to say however, I was pretty ready to take down our 12 foot or so tree afterwards. It was beautiful, but after awhile I started to feel claustrophobic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

kinda fuzzy, but I love how my mom is watching Aiden. She sure adores her "g" babies...

Photobucket

love this one of my bro and Rowan, his birth was really a life-altering experience for John. Such a blessing

Photobucket

Mr and Mrs Jess

Photobucket

love her...

Photobucket

and him...

Photobucket

Cousins, so glad my kids are close to theirs...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Miss Bella-rina

Photobucket

My bestfriend/sis-in-law and bro-in-law and their brood

Photobucket

oh, and us...

Photobucket

No comments: