I've collected some new favorites and retired some oldies, but goodies. In decorating this year I realize I've had to simplify, or just buy more furniture to support my christmas decoration collection. Here are a few of my treasures that made decorating the day after Turkey Day a must!
I love the deer piece. I'm in awe right now with the idea of being able to have such breakable things out on tables and then had to remind myself that your kiddies are older. I love the alligator too.
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
1 comment:
I love the deer piece. I'm in awe right now with the idea of being able to have such breakable things out on tables and then had to remind myself that your kiddies are older. I love the alligator too.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment