Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jilly's First Christmas Program

My girl, ever so shy... At least she sang, sorta, even if she attempted to hide her mouth in the very cowl neck she was complaining about earlier in the evening. She was adorable, and was so stinkin proud of herself I didn't say a word =) I was sort of annoyed she didn't get to be by her fav friends, but whatever, that's grade school
for you. It was the BEST birthday gift EVER =)

Pre-program, have I mentioned this girl is very anti-photo these days?

Photobucket

She and Spence perplexed as to where to sit as both am and pm classes were there:

Photobucket

Settled and coloring Christmas ornaments

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Crew:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can't forget the little man, who is quickly outgrowing his baby-boyishness. Where does the time go...

Photobucket

Jilly's congrats gift from Gram, a hairless pony, we still have no idea what happened to her hair? Weird?

Photobucket

Me and My Girl...

Photobucket

2 comments:

emily a. said...

Her outfit is darling.

Rachel said...

All of these photos of her are darling. And um, have you changed AT ALL? No wrinkles, no weight gain, what gives? What wonder drug are you taking Elyse? Is it legal, can I have some?