We picked up the tree, probably the hugest to date, for a whopping $10. We will miss this fun farm next year as the family is moving, but we couldn't have picked a more beautiful day to shop for a tree.
Our tree in the raw...
Can you even believe this view? I'm watching Twilight while I post this and its just magical with the music and these memories. There is nothing like the Willamette Valley..
LOVING the extra large photos...get some ones in there of you too! Your family is SO beautiful-all their eyes are knock out. Let's face it-their parents are stunning!!
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
1 comment:
LOVING the extra large photos...get some ones in there of you too! Your family is SO beautiful-all their eyes are knock out. Let's face it-their parents are stunning!!
Post a Comment