Wednesday, November 18, 2009

heard around here lately

J: Mom, I'm not excited for Aleks' birthday on Sunday.
Mom: Jilly, that's not very nice, you should be happy for your friend on her birthday!
J: But, Mom, that means she's gonna be 6 before me and be bigger than me AND she'll probably learn how to blow bubbles and whistle and stuff before me too!
M: ???

A: Mom, I yike Piderman. He yivs on planet Doon, he yikes Ayee-ens (aliens) they yiv with him too on planet Doon.
Mom: Oh really that's cool, Buddy
A: Yeah, I yike Santa too, and the Tooth Fairy (we had our first dentist appnt today)
Dey yiv with Piderman on planet Doon too.
*where do they come up with this stuff. By the way, he's the cutest, sweetest, best little man on this planet for sure =) New haircut and all =)

1 comment:

emily a. said...

I love hearing what things kids come up with.