Thursday, February 05, 2009

{little miss sunshine}











So grateful for a sunny day...truly.
Jilly, when I went to take her picture struck a pose and said "Aye-aye, Captain!" can we say too much Sponge Bob?
I love how Aiden is totally into sports now, although he can't quite keep straight which ball goes with which sport. He refers to his football and coordinating shirt and pants (bc come on, gotta have the outfit to go with the occasion) as his "bay-ball" shirt etc.. (baseball, would be the translation =) I have sort have gotten him to recognize them as a football. After the Superbowl, he pretty much has the football thing down. My favorite thing is when he yells "BOOM!" when he throws a ball, any ball that is. He'll say "Mom! Ine gonna BOOM it to ya, Mom! Ine gonna BOOM you da Fff-oot Ball!" where do they come up with these things? So inborn I've decided.

1 comment:

emily a. said...

What 2 little cuties. I love how Aiden talks- it's so sweet.