
I guess everyone is entitled to a bad day...Let's just say being up at 4:15 (yes...am) and go-go-going until 3:15 (yes...pm) on one cup of coffee, 1 activia yogurt, 1/2 a banana, and 1 pee break, is hard on a lady. On top of that taking care of some very ill people that just break your heart. Hope tommorrow is better! Let's just say, sitting on a couch has never felt so good.

2 comments:
1 pee break? How in the world....
You poor thing- you must've been so starved and exhausted. Are these days going to become a norm?
Wow I just got cranky reading about your bad day. You deserve some serious TLC! Take it easy on yourself. I can't beleive that you could survive on 1 pee break! I could go without food but after kids 1 pee break just wouldn't work! You take care of yourself lady!
Post a Comment