Thursday, February 05, 2009

{fun with a new lens}















Merry Christmas to me, I got a new lens. 50mm f1.8 (can't believe I actually know what that even means. very technologically challenged, this one) The only drawback is that I must master my "eagle eye" b/c with my camera, the lens is only manual focus. I've since learned this is a skill that one must hone and finesse as it may appear focused through the lens, but when you get the photo up on the computer...um...its not even close. =)So here are a few playing with the aperture setting (thanks for the advice Leah, by the way) Not perfect, by FAR, but practice-practice right?
PS: I
ve also noticed inanimate objects are much easier to photograph, just an observation... =)

1 comment:

Leah said...

HOORAY!! Wait, why is it only manual focus? Are you sure? What camera do you have?