Thursday, October 02, 2008

{He Did IT!!}




Okay, so maybe the big PEE didn't happen the day these were taken at Nana's, in fact, no one but himself was present at the actual moment the pee hit the big boy potty, but we are so proud => I started the bath for him tonight and while the water was heating up I ran to my room to brush my teeth (sort of a freak, I'll admit => ) and Aiden ran in announcing "Mommy, I pee in poddy! I did it!" to which I replied, "You did?" sort of disbelieving, "Yeah!" he says. And what do you KNOW!! He did!! Well, mostly in the potty, some on the seat and some on the floor, but holy pooh, so cool... Sigh. Sorry about the lame blog of late. Gotta figure out some logistics with pics. More to come, I promise =>

2 comments:

emily a. said...

Very exciting. Aiden is getting to be such a blondy. Very cute!

Julia said...

Wow how cool.  I haven't started yet.  I think i wil wait until after our move.  He looks so proud!  You must be a busy girl again with school back in full force!  It is always nice to read your updates girl!