Monday, September 15, 2008
{Thank Heaven For...}
Cascade 2 in 1 action Paks!!! No, this is not a commercial nor am I getting paid to say this, but I just have to say, its so worth the extra $2 to not have to rewash my dishes every time I run the dishwasher. Here's to the woman (obviously, bc who else would care if their dishes had no crusty white residue left on them after a complete wash cycle) who invented these blessed things. Next I'll try running the thing on normal instead of heavy wash...here's hoping =>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Amen sista!
Just had to comment on the last few posts! I love the ones about what the kids are saying! Just melts my heart. I am right there with you on the whole yard thing. I told Schuyler that this is the last house we'll put a yard in Next time we are either going to buy a house that has a yard or make sure we have enough money to pay someone(this is the second yard we've put in). He's not quite on the same page as he actually likes doing it, but I don't like the time it takes from me...selfish-I know. Would love to see pictures of the progress. Oh, and happy Twilight reading!!!
Well well well......
Post a Comment