We had an awesome family trip to the coast this past weekend. I can't believe we hadn't done this sooner, but it was so great to spend time with my three favorite people =) We also totally lucked out and got to spend the night with Desi's aunt and uncle in their amazing beach house. It is 180 degrees from the rotten shambles it was when they bought it (for a song) and have turned it into the best getaway, with 180 degree views of the coastline and the whales that live in the bay... Thanks Vern and Stace!
Monday, October 13, 2008
{Oregon Coast}
We had an awesome family trip to the coast this past weekend. I can't believe we hadn't done this sooner, but it was so great to spend time with my three favorite people =) We also totally lucked out and got to spend the night with Desi's aunt and uncle in their amazing beach house. It is 180 degrees from the rotten shambles it was when they bought it (for a song) and have turned it into the best getaway, with 180 degree views of the coastline and the whales that live in the bay... Thanks Vern and Stace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh how I miss the Oregon coast. It's so beautiful. I havn't been there in 5 years. WAY too long!
Lucky! What a great getaway! I love seeing the kids - they're growing up faster than I thought possible!
Post a Comment