Just in case your were wondering => BTW, I'm verrrrrry greatful for strollers. I don't know how I would have gotten these to my car otherwise...PS: Thanks, Dad
I know it! What really gets me is when they decide that at the end of the term they're getting a "new edition" textbook so the one you payed 90 dollars for is now worth nothing... What a scam is right => I bet you have a collection yourself =>
Medical books are the worst. I remember my Anat and Phys book combo thing was $275.00. I will never ever get rid of those books-even though they are out dated. I got a pit in my stomach looking at these. I feel your pain!
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
6 comments:
YUCK is all I have to say. I hate paying for atrociously high priced textbooks even more so than tuition. It's a scam alright...
I know it! What really gets me is when they decide that at the end of the term they're getting a "new edition" textbook so the one you payed 90 dollars for is now worth nothing... What a scam is right => I bet you have a collection yourself =>
I feel sick just looking at this.
Medical books are the worst. I remember my Anat and Phys book combo thing was $275.00. I will never ever get rid of those books-even though they are out dated. I got a pit in my stomach looking at these. I feel your pain!
This down right dirty business! My lands!!
You must be really busy with school. Long time no post. We miss you!
Post a Comment