Saturday, September 08, 2007

{Just for Fun}

Rules: 1.You have to post these rules before you give the facts. 2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. 3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. 4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Middle Name: Dionysia
D dilligent
I independent
O obliging
N nice
Y young at heart
S sensitive
I impressionable
A artistic
1). Do you like cheese? Yes, though mostly as an appetizer, not really on salads or sanwiches (unless its Feta or Blue Cheese or something)
2. Have you ever been arrested? No
3. Have you ever shot a gun? No
4. Your favorite song? At the moment, I really like "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not generally, but sometimes
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? I try not to think about it too hard
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? I have to say I love "Jingle Bells" done by Bing Crosby and the Andrews sisters, and "Rockin Around the Christmas Tree" , but the album "December" by George Winston is so fitting for winter
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Half -decaf coffee with coffee-mate vanilla creamer, although the Coconut Cream is also delicious, surprisingly
9. Can you do push ups? Maybe one or two
10. Is your bathroom clean? Sort of, Desi's sink is sprinkled with facial hair-sigh- and I'm sure the toothpaste spray has returned since I wiped the faucet down yesterday, it is seriously never-ending...
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Besides my wedding ring? My gold chain necklace
12. Favorite Hobby? Theoretically? It seems lately my only hobbies are blogging and walking and hangin out with the kiddos. Not too bad, but I wish they included; reading, music, and scrapbooking
13. What are you listening to right now? Grey's Anatomy re-run on my DVR
14. What is the last thing you ate? Really yummy chicken-ciabatta sandwich at Red Robin with my girls and little Amelia Grace
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? disorganization/procrastination.
16. Middle Name? Dionysia
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? how sometimes words (or implications) can be hurtful, how emotional I can get around "this time" (wink-wink), that I'm so glad I can vent to my husband and he can really bring me back to earth after listening to me rant for 20 minutes in a hormonal haze => (what a man)
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. Special soap for Apee, Iceed chai tea, dinner
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, water, chai tea
20. Current worry right now? Dinero.
21. Current hate? Gossip
22. Favorite place to be? Home with my family
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Ummmm...I honestly don't remember??
24. What is your quirkiest habit? I'm pretty neurotic about handwashing and touching dirty things (ie eggs, raw meat, anything at the hospital I work at, animals)
25. Name three people who will complete this and return? ??
26. How many siblings do you have? 2.
27. Do you own slippers? Unfortunately, no
28. What shirt are you wearing? purple night gown, I really should be sleeping at this hour (12am).
29. What shampoo do you use? Body Full by redken, it was on clearance at Safeway
30. Favorite colors? green, french-blue (learned the name thanks to Candace Olsen on Divine Design), brown, orange, cranberry
31. Would you like to be a pirate? No
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Oddly enough, I do catch myself humming the themes to Scooby Doo and the Adams Family?? wierd! I know
33. Favorite female name? Emily or Julianna
34. Favorite male name? Aiden
35. What's in your pockets right now? I don't have pockets.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? My kiddos playing together
37. Best bed sheets as a child? My white, peach, and dark green floral sheets at my Dad's (it was the first time I got to pick them out and decorate my room)
38. Worst injury you've ever had? A loss.
39. When's your birthday? December 10
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two (and one in the garage, and one in A's room, although it's not hooked up)
41. Who is your loudest friend? Probably, me. I'm pretty exuberant I'd say.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I think so =>
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? I say a prayer
45.What is your favorite book? Babyville, It might be Jane Green or Jennifer Weiner??
46.What is your favorite age? 30 is good.
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? "You Are" by Wynona. My sister sang it and we all bawled. She could barely sing it either => It's the first song they play as the credits roll in the movie "Someone Like You" with Ashley Judd and Hugh Jackman. I started sobbing uncontrollably the first time I heard it. I was writing a paper for an online Eng. Lit class when I lived in TX. When I had to pick a wedding song I knew just what it would be =>
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me, seriously, download it. It is the most gorgeous and inspirational song about heaven.
49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? Laying awake stewing b/c I couldn't fall asleep. My hubby was snoring, so I moved into the living room, then the fan was ticking-ticking--- I finally found an earplug, then ahhhhh-sleep!
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? My beautiful sissy is getting Baptized! I can't wait to get there =>

I tag anyone who hasn't been tagged yet!

1 comment:

emily a. said...

Loved your list. I wish so badly we lived closer to each other. I love "You are" by W. Judd. The first time I watched that movie I played the song over and over before finally dowloading it.

What church is Adrianne getting baptized into? How is she and where is she these days?