For the past few days we have experienced blissful weather here in Oregon. It's just heavenly. Jillian and Aiden enjoyed playing in the park, and I enjoyed the warm breeze and watching them. Here are a few from this evening.
That little Jillian looks so sassy. She is a hoot. Aiden has the nicest skin coloring. What cutie pies. I am glad you guys got some sunshine up there. I hear you really needed it.
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
1 comment:
That little Jillian looks so sassy. She is a hoot. Aiden has the nicest skin coloring. What cutie pies. I am glad you guys got some sunshine up there. I hear you really needed it.
Post a Comment