Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I was Tagged =>

Four jobs that I have had in my life:

1) Bread lady at Great Harvest
2) Barista at The "Blue Hair" Beanery in Cornvalley
3) Lead singer in a band
4) Pharmacy Technician

Four places that I have lived:

1) Woodburn, OR
2) Corvallis, OR
3) Austin, TX
4) Mt. Angel, OR

Four television shows that I watch:

1) Grey's Anatomy (can't miss an episode) (ditto that, Julia)
2) House
3) The View (giggles)
4) Heroes.

Four places I have gone or will go on vacation:

1) Boston, Mass (kid)
2) Disney Land and World (kiddo again)
3) Florence and Rome, Italy (hope to return someday with mas tiempo and dinero)
4) Paris, France (Exchange Student, hope to return and visit the French Riviera)

Four websites I visit almost daily:

1) Blogs (my obsession)
2) Yahoo
3) Gmail
4) Myspace

Four favorite foods:

1) Ceasar Salad..mmmmmm!
2) American Idol "Take the Cake" Dreyers Grand light Slow Churn..mmmm!
3) Cookies, pretty much any kind.
4) Meditteranean Cuisine

Four things I would like to learn or be better at:
1) Photography
2) Playing the guitar
3) Being a mom (there isn't a rule book darn-it-all)
4) Interior design (my secret passion)

Four places I would rather be right now:

1) In the Pearl with my mom and sis, or my friend April
2) Visiting my cousin in San Diego
3) Visiting Austin with my Hubby
4) Getting pampered at a spa (sounded too good to pass up, Jules => )

Everyone I know who blogs has already been tagged, so I'll look forward to reading everyone else's responses.

6 comments:

Jensen Five said...

I love Dreyer's "Take the Cake" ice cream, too. It is my favorite!!!

Elyse said...

Can't go wrong with ice cream flavored like confetti cake and frosting! =>

Julia said...

Elyse I am so glad that you tagged yourself. I was wondering if you still sang. Are you still in a band? Do you still sing at weddings and things. You have the most amazing voice and I miss it. That picture of you is so gorgeous. Elyse you get prettier and prettier. Not fair! :)Love ya-Jules

Mama Nirvana said...

I'm definitely going to have to try this ice cream. I keep passing it by. Elyse, I have to say that you look so beautiful in that picture. You were always a pretty girl growing up, but you are a beautiful woman. I enjoyed reading your info.

Amy

emily a. said...

What's the Pearl? I loved reading about you!

Elyse said...

The Pearl is a district in NW Portland where my Momma lives. It reminds me of Europe with little boutiques, restaurants, and cafe's. It's a little spendy for my thrifty pocketbook, but window shopping is glorious => You can walk all day without driving a block! Can you tell I like it a lot?=> Thanks for the really nice compliments. I will be blushing for days. =>