Thursday, March 22, 2007

Let's talk about Aiden!






All this talk of Jilly and I'm forgetting our newest family member who is growing by leaps and bounds these days! Aiden is now 8 & 1/2 months old and boy does he want to be a big boy already. He's truely crawling now (about a week ago he figured it out) instead of inch-worming around. He still inch-worms when he really wants to get around fast. He's been pushing himself up to sitting for awhile now and takes great pleasure in throwing things down, diving to pick the items up, and rolling back into a sitting position. He also pulls himself up on everything. He'll push himself up onto the downward dog position in an attempt to stand, but has yet to accomplish that feat. He's also very into big boy food. He wants to do it himself and get's quite worked up if I take his bread/cracker away when I'm afraid he might choke. I need to invest in some cheerios and soft fruit/veggie bits. He'd probably appreciate it. When I went to get him up Tuesday, he was sitting up in his sleeping bag sleeper (his sleepy, we call it) holding his Teddy bear and having a "da-da-da" conversation with it. I snuck out, grabbed the camera, and snuck back in to snap a picture. I only got one before he dove for me. He's just growing up so fast. Oh, yes, and he also has had his first two teeth (which arrived ensemble) for about a month or so. Anyhoo, that should be a good update for now on Baby Brother.

No comments: