Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Jillian's 3rd B-day cake...homestyle
Since Jilly's B-day fell on a weekday, we decided to make our own cake and save the big one for her party. Half the fun for Jillian is getting in there and mixing it up, so here are some pictures of her making her cake. She cracked me up. I mean, we all look forward to licking the spoon, but she was munching from powder to completed batter. She would tell me in the most serious tone, "I'm just eating the little balls, Mom, just the little balls" as she snacked away. I felt bad for the final result because when I bought the bag of decorating frosting, I failed to note the part about having your own pastry tip. I am so ghetto and in need of basic kitchen supplies...sigh...someday I suppose. Anyhow, that explains the enormous pink, turds that spell out her name. Thank goodness she's too young to care.=> She loved the Cinderella lollypop the most. The cake tasted even better than the one we bought. Go figure.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment