So here they are, in all their glory, the first pics I've posted in so many months I almost forgot how to do it?? These are our very poor attempt at family pictures with our fam and April and Tony (sis and bro inlaw) and their bambinos. A decent photo of all the kids was impossible, blame it on the ages, so I tweaked up a picture that had me rolling and I'm going to attempt to modge podge it ala pinterest style. We will see how it works. Anyhoo, here are a few...
I loved your Christmas card and picture. It's so fun seeing the similarities in your kids but also how they take after you or Desi. I love Jillian's hair cut. I wish Sage would let me cut her's a bit but that 4 year old has Rapunzel on her mind....
I always do that too, look for similarities between the kiddos and the parents! It's so fun to see the resemblance. And sometimes it's more distant relatives even they resemble! Jilly has finally let me get her hair cut just recently. She had a phobia of those scissor wielding ladies I think. She actually wanted it short? I love sage's rapunzel hair. She's so stinkin cute! Wish we could see those ladies more often. Such dolls. Xoxoxo!!! Love you friend!!
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
2 comments:
I loved your Christmas card and picture. It's so fun seeing the similarities in your kids but also how they take after you or Desi. I love Jillian's hair cut. I wish Sage would let me cut her's a bit but that 4 year old has Rapunzel on her mind....
I always do that too, look for similarities between the kiddos and the parents! It's so fun to see the resemblance. And sometimes it's more distant relatives even they resemble! Jilly has finally let me get her hair cut just recently. She had a phobia of those scissor wielding ladies I think. She actually wanted it short? I love sage's rapunzel hair. She's so stinkin cute! Wish we could see those ladies more often. Such dolls. Xoxoxo!!! Love you friend!!
Post a Comment