How is it that I've missed all of these new posts? My blog reader doesn't work right sometimes. Love the family photo. Seriously your 1st one since Jillian was a baby? Well it is about time. Sorry to hear about Desi's grandpa. That's really hard.
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
2 comments:
How is it that I've missed all of these new posts? My blog reader doesn't work right sometimes. Love the family photo. Seriously your 1st one since Jillian was a baby? Well it is about time. Sorry to hear about Desi's grandpa. That's really hard.
You guys look like models... seriously gorgeous family photo. I miss you tons and promise to check back more regularly!
Post a Comment