I loved this movie too. I cried quite a bit at the end. Good chick flick for sure! Your babies are getting so big too! They are so beautiful which isn't surprising since you are one of the prettiest people I know! I froze most of the veggies together. It just depends what I will be using them for. The peppers I use for soups and fajitas so they don't really need to be separated they do that as they thaw. I always freeze fruit on a cookie sheet and then bag it. then it's not mush. Hope that helps girl!
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
2 comments:
After I watched that movie I might've listened to that very song 1-14 times a day. I love it too.
I loved this movie too. I cried quite a bit at the end. Good chick flick for sure! Your babies are getting so big too! They are so beautiful which isn't surprising since you are one of the prettiest people I know! I froze most of the veggies together. It just depends what I will be using them for. The peppers I use for soups and fajitas so they don't really need to be separated they do that as they thaw. I always freeze fruit on a cookie sheet and then bag it. then it's not mush. Hope that helps girl!
Post a Comment