SO busy lately I've been putting off this post because my brain hurts, lol. Just finished Labor training which is the main reason for my blogging hiatus lately, the photography piece has been limited. Sad! So I'm gonna change my evil ways and get back to posting memories instead of just music b/c its easy and I'm a junky =)
So here goes,
Little (or not so little wink) Rowan is just growing by leaps and bounds!
*started army crawling at 7 1/2 mo and is just now starting to attempt on his hands and knees
*Trying to pull himself up, especially on the laundry basket that he loves to empty of newly folded towels
*Has 7 teeth, 4 out and 3 surfacing
*moving on to grown up food but still eats mostly baby food.
*Eating Ritz and Grahams (with my stomach in knots for fear of choking)
*Moved the crib down
*CUtest thing: last night asking daddy to do his "ba-ba-ba" tickling thing he does by looking at him and saying "Ba!Ba!" and giggling to high heaven when he does it. (made your daddy grin ear to ear)
*weighs about 19lbs on our scale, more than your older sibs at your age
*wears 6-12 months and size 3 diapers
* love love loves the bath
* digs daddy and papa Mark
* now enjoying stroller rides...mostly
* sometimes goes to bed at 5pm till 7am (that's without a nap all day)
* nurses 5-6 times a day
* poops. a lot.
* likes to follow me around saying "oooo!! oooo!) your lips remind me of a cheerio
* likes to blow raspberries on my arm and bubbles with your spit
And because I don't have a picture to post yet, here's a tune I've had on replay for the past week or so...
Blue Ridge Mountains
Monday, August 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment