Jilly's eyes are so bright in this pic...love it. In regards to your last comment about your belly, Alice (in Wonderland) suggests she may have to send her shoes by mail to her feet because they seem so far away when she grows huge...I've had that feeling before and thought you could relate. I'm reading it to the kids right now so it was on my mind.
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
4 comments:
Great photos, great blog, nice photo blog roll, just checked 'em all out. Very cool!
I am in love with these faces! what a great photo! How are you feeling these days? I want to see a belly pic!:)
Love you ladies =) Thanks so much! My belly is a giant beach ball! I should really take a pic of it before I disappear behind it. lol =)
Jilly's eyes are so bright in this pic...love it. In regards to your last comment about your belly, Alice (in Wonderland) suggests she may have to send her shoes by mail to her feet because they seem so far away when she grows huge...I've had that feeling before and thought you could relate. I'm reading it to the kids right now so it was on my mind.
Post a Comment