wall too much. Lol, well, he's not fibbin. I'm now 12&1/2 and growing like a weed. This third time sure doesn't waste any in announcing it's presence. I'll post new ones when I think about having my hubs take some =)


and a couple of the Hack job haircuts I AGAIN paid $17 a piece for PLUS tip...
I had to re-trim Jilly's as it was so obviously a half inch longer on one side.
Lesson learned?? I hope...


4 comments:
I wish I started out with such a flat stomach. Ah, so cute. I hope you keep up with these posts. It's so exciting!
Seriously- I'll cut their hair when I come into town. That's so silly they do such a crappy job. Embarrassing- you should get your $ back.
Thanks, EM! I seriously can't believe it. I would have taken them to my mother in law but she just had carple tunnel surgery the week before. Oh well, lesson learned =) can't WAIT to see you!! I would LOVE to bring the kids over for a visit anytime! I'll check my schedule when I get it for July and let you know what dates I'm free. LOVE YOU! SO EXCITED to meet your new one and see Sage. She's just a beauty...
I"m SO FREAKING behind the times!! Are you on facebook? Are we face book friends? If not, we should be. Your baby belly is DAR-ling. Sheesh. Love all your new updates. Your little boy is turning into quite the handsome little man. Love you Elysei!!
Post a Comment