Monday, January 25, 2010
pretty much obsesssed
My Bestie April and I went to see "It's Complicated" yesterday, and oh.... SO GOOD! I laughed, I cried, I almost peed my pants. Such a great movie. Even GREATER (not that that's an appropriate use of the word mind you) is the amazing set... oh how I wish. Well, I thought I'd try to find out where I could find the kitchen pendants and came across the name of the set designer Beth Rubino. She also did Something's Gotta Give which is also a DREAMY set. Oh her mixture of antique and modern elements with shiny sparkling touches is unbelievable. I can't even imagine how I would begin to put together such depth in the composition of a room. True artistry really. Well, there is a scene in the movie in a bathroom, (and if you see the movie you will know which one I'm "refer"ring to, lol) and I fell in love with the print on the wall. Well, lo-and-behold in my searches for the pendants I came across the ETSY artist and the now famous print. I am now the proud owner of the "Orange Chair Silhouette Collage" ... in love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I always like a good movie recommendation. Thanks!
Post a Comment