Sunday, January 31, 2010

baby boy Z

Photobucket

This sweet little guy's momma asked me if I would take some newborn photos of him. I was looking forward to doing so with my new camera, that was until it took a little spill from the desk to the floor, which wouldn't have been terrible except that the leg of the computer chair was in the way and my brand new 50mm 1.8 lens was damaged. I'm not sure how much it would be to fix it, but for as inexpensive as they are, I seriously doubt that would be the way to go. So, these were taken with my Nikon D40 and my manual 50mm 1.8. Not too bad actually, I was relieved bc I really wanted them to turn out. So here is this sweet little mister. I have a lot to learn in the way of not only shooting but processing photos. Next post I'll try to put a few of my little fam, but we've been such a bunch of sickies around here I really haven't felt so inspired. I'm ready for the January blues to disappear and springtime to pop around the corner. I walked to the mailbox in a tank top today as the sun was peaking through the clouds enough to give the impression of a spring afternoon. And my orange chair print arrived. Now I have to redo my guest bath to accommodate it. Looking forward to a change...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is pretty much a perfect baby. You captured the moments well Elyse!

emily a. said...

Beautiful!