Mark's folks live down in sunny Roseburg about 5 minutes from the river. So it goes without saying we had to make a trip down to visit and float the river. Such a great time, and love love loved hanging out with my mom for a few days and staying up late visiting Saturday night. This has to become a tradition!
Flexing the "Disc Golf Muscles" as he calls them =)
oh, my dear friend, I've been missing you! What a fun trip to the lake! What do you think of the Host? It's been sitting on my shelf with too many other things keeping my attention. I finally posted something new btw. Please call me 623-755-3735!
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
3 comments:
How fun! And that last pic of you was my favorite! Looks like you not only had some fun adventures in the burg, but got some r&r too.
oh, my dear friend, I've been missing you! What a fun trip to the lake! What do you think of the Host? It's been sitting on my shelf with too many other things keeping my attention. I finally posted something new btw. Please call me 623-755-3735!
OOOOoo! How is your reading of "The Host" going?!!! What chapter are you on?
Post a Comment