Sunday, September 13, 2009

love me some tarjet

Little man now has his big boy bed. It's been in the works for awhile now, his only request being race cars. I would have thought cute race car bedding would have been easier to come by. I'd about given up when I happened to walk by this adorable race car/transportation themed bedding by Dwell Studios at Target the other day. Totally fit the bill, the color matched his existing room decor (poor boy, there will be a day that mom will not be able to decorate his room anymore), and it was on CLEARANCE! Think I'll pick up an extra set of sheets before they're all out. I just put the trundle on the floor for now, just in case he rolls off in the night. He couldn't be more excited.

Love Target, just perfect for the big boy bed

1 comment:

Fowler family said...

Isn't it the funnest to make a bed with new sheets?