Friday, July 03, 2009

best friends

I also like to call them t-r-o-u-b-l-e, with a capital "T" as they are sort of reknowned for their mischief. Honestly though, how could you stay mad at two adorble faces likes these. Of course, I have a lot more reservations about leaving them alone for too long, closed doors, or any extended periods of silence. Aleks (Aleksandra Isabella, beautiful name don't you think) is such a grown up 5 year old and sometimes freaks me out with her maturity and boy craziness already... (seriously, way too young, of course my first crush was John Seethoff in kindergarten so what can I say) But it warms my heart that Jilly has such a fun playmate to ride bikes with and share popsicles with on these hot summer days of her youth. So special. Aleks is even teaching Jilly to ride a two-wheeler with no training wheels. So adorable...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
gotta love Jilly's awkward pose as she tries to copy Aleks, girl cracks me up... ps:check the socks, this is a regular occurance round these parts, at least she's not wearing tights and long sleeves as she normally would. silly bug.

1 comment:

emily a. said...

Why does Jillian like to be so covered up? Doesn't she get hot. I love the socks- hilarious.