









Since it was exceptionally gorgeous yesterday we didn't stop at just a Baumann's trip, oh no, we decided to make the 5 mile trek up to a lovely picnic spot. The entire trip took us over 3 hours, but we had a blast, and even ran in to Jenny, Spencer, and Sayler on our way home. We were pleasantly exhausted and are currently pleasantly sore =)

4 comments:
Oh so cute and those flowers were beautiful. I miss Oregon.
All of these pictures are so good and really show your kids personalities. It looks like you guys are really enjoying the beautiful weather. There is truly no place prettier than Oregon on a sunny day.
Would you say that princess Jillian has a lot of personality? She's so pretty! I love the beautiful flowers too. You've got a great eye for photography! I miss it there too - and I miss you!!
Would you say Princess Jillian has a lot of personality? She's so pretty! I love the flower photos. You've got a great eye for photography! I miss Oregon too - and I miss you!!
Post a Comment