









Well, it finally snowed a bit this winter, and boy did I love having the consequent time off from school => Although we didn't get enough to make a snowman, we sure enjoyed watching the fat, fluffy, flakes crashing into our windows and filling the light cast by the street lamps. It was magical. The little munchikins have been having so much fun together lately as well. I often find them actually playing and spending time together! => Jillian asked me this morning "When is Buddy going to wake up so I can play with him?" Oh--a melt-my-heart moment =>

3 comments:
I bet that is so neat to see them playing together. LOVE the first shot w/ Aiden's little buns and the sepia one of primarily Jillian. Great ones!
I love that first and second shot! Nothin' better than seeing your kids enjoy each other!
Okay, that bare bum picture looking at the snow is so cute!
And I dig the green boots!
Post a Comment