You Are An INFP |
![]() The Idealist You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world. Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships. It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close. But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop. In love, you tend to have high (and often unrealistic) standards. You are very sensitive. You tend to have intense feelings. At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values. You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist. How you see yourself: Unselfish, empathetic, and spiritual When other people don't get you, they see you as: Unrealistic, naive, and weak |
Friday, January 11, 2008
{Fun}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How interesting- I'm an ENFP. No wonder we are friends! I love taking personality test. I took a class this last term where we took lots of extensive tests to find out about our personalities, conflict styles, communication styles and more. It was so interesting.
Has school started for you already?
I love them too => We did some personality tests at the beginning of the year and it was so fun. And so true!!
School started last Monday, arghh => Back at it! Are you back too?
Love you and CONGRATS again!
Post a Comment