Wednesday, December 05, 2007

{I PASSED!!!!}

Whew!!!! This experience in nursing is school is probably the most intense of my life!!! I jokingly told my fellow student "I feel like we're in medical school!" She replied "WE ARE!!!" I tell you, the pressure is intense because if you fail, that's it, it's over. Uggh! Well, I'm happy to announce that the majority of us survived 106 (the first term). Only 5 more to go!! => Not so bad right? (r-iiiiiiii-ght....) My kiddos and husband survived as well => Desi brought home the most gorgeous orchid and a bottle of my favorite sweet wine (Muscat, it tastes just like the grapes we ate in France which were, of course, Muscat grapes => ) At first I didn't know what they were for?? It's not my birthday? (yet...=> ) Then I realized he got them as a congratulations!!! WHAT-A-MAN!!! Love him forever.... He's been the most incredible, supportive, and understanding guy through it all. Being the provider and Mr. Mom is no easy task, and he has done it with no complaining and very few overwhelmed moments. I will post some pictures as soon as we find our USB cord of the lovely flowers and of course, the fam => Thanks for all the support of allllllll my family and friends. I couldn't do this with out your support and cheerleading!! =>

4 comments:

emily a. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of you. I don't know how you handle it all. Enjoy your break and spend lots of time having fun.

Jensen Five said...

That's awesome, Elyse! I admire you for going to school and being a wife and mother. You are an inspiration!!! Have fun during your break!

Ditto Family said...

You ARE awesome!!!!

Elyse said...

GOD is AWESOME!! I couldn't do it without Him => Thank heaven for That! => Thanks for your support!