Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day

These two away at school. Sigh. how did they grow up sooooo fast?

Photobucket

Jillian:

Photobucket

began second grade. Always a little nervous I can't tell you how relieved I was for her when her sweet teacher approached her on the first day tell her not to worry about where her pile of schol supplies would go and she could go join her friends in the "cozy corner".

Photobucket

Her warmth and welcome put my little nervous nelly at ease and she scampered off to sit on the carpet. I hope it promises to be a great year.

Photobucket

Aiden:

Photobucket

Kindergarten??!! CraZY!! He didn't officially start until today and he was such a little champ. Dressed and eating breakfast before his seasoned older sister. When I asked him if he wanted me to drop him off at school or take the bus. He replied he wanted to take the bus.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So as soon as he was on I jumped in the car and headed to the school so I could get his picture coming off of it and walk with him to his classroom.

Photobucket

Jilly offered to walk him to his class and to let him sit with her and Aleks on the bus, she asked him if he was nervous to ride the bus. He said "no". My brave little dude. He loved his first day, but wasn't too thrilled with my picture taking.

Photobucket

So proud of him.

Photobucket

No comments: