Friday, June 17, 2011

6 months

So bummed I missed this post two days ago. I thought about it all day at work and even contemplated posting from my phone, but here it goes in any case.

Photobucket

Sweet little man, do you know that you've known your name for months now, that you love to pet me, your sleepy, my necklace, my hair while you nurse. Do you know you've been giving kisses since you were mere weeks old? Big slobbery open mouthed kisses, which now involve your new toother poking through your gumline on your right side. You're a real dreamboat chunk-a-lunk. B'usting out of your 3-6 months clothes about 3 weeks ago. Oh you're heavenly my sweet little 6 month old... Stats: Wt: 16lbs 13.5oz Ht: 26.5 inches Head: 17.5 inches

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

emily a. said...

I'm in love with every single little roll. He's delicious.

Fowler family said...

OH he's so cute and chunky Elyse! I love it!