
I'm so lame. I have literally hundreds of iphone photos of this little guy, but have rarely busted of the real camera. So the batteries are on the charger and I solemnly swear to capture his little self in some quality photos. So thankfully, since having o go back to work, our little curmudge has improved in his attitude greatly. He is the sweetest, smiliest fellow. Oh I love him. He's almost rolled over from back to tummy and rolled (I'm sure accidently) from tummy to back. He kicks those little legs like crazy which helps him to turn all around now instead of lying in one spot. He has double ear infections tho, poor guy, and is on antibiotics for the second time in his young life. Thanks to older sibs in school no doubt. His little forehead is constantly scratched up from him grabbing at it with his little nails. I think he's allergic to my bathrobe, or the soap I wash it in and it makes him itch. I'm planning on swithcing our soap to free and clear, his clothes are washed in dreft. Sniiiiiiiiffffff-- smells like a baby should =) He weighed 13.6 lbs last week (April 1st) big boy! He's serious about his grub and Desi swears half his problem as a newborn was that he was starving and I wasn't producing enough milk. Maybe so? We've been adding two ounces of Gentlease formula to his breastmilk bottles once a day and it seems to tide him over and it doesn't bother his tum. I'm still avoiding yogurt and cow milk for the most part, but indulge in some cookies and real caramel sauce in my americanos and it doesn't seem to phase him. Giving up dairy seemed to help with the weight loss however, so I think I'll persist a little longer, lol.

1 comment:
So precious Elyse! I'm so glad you posted some new photos of the little guy. I remember Bennett's face looked like that for much of his babyhood. We also thought it was allergies and baby oil did wonders for it.
I miss you!
Post a Comment