Oh my goodness you look beautiful! It is not surprising because you always look stunning! I love his little nursery. I hope you have a very peaceful and easy labor.
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
4 comments:
I'm so in love with your belly. You look beautiful. I love your round belly!
Oh my goodness you look beautiful! It is not surprising because you always look stunning! I love his little nursery. I hope you have a very peaceful and easy labor.
Oh elyse, I am so excited for your! What a sweet little bundle you have in there. I do wish for a peaceful labor for you too. You look ravishing!
your the cutest prego's ever! i love looking at your blog. you have such a beautiful family :)
Post a Comment