Wednesday, August 11, 2010

what's your flavah??

apparently, its gonna be lots of blue cuz we're having a BOY =) To get in the spirit I've searched for some cozy bedding and sweet little boy clothes to welcome our handsome no. 2. Can't believe it's a boy... I knew it was possible, but I was really getting the girl vibe for a few weeks. Until the week right before our US. And there was NO denying it once the lady perused the lower portion of the anatomy. Now THAT'S a BOY. So maybe I did buy a few girl things, "just in case", and maybe I'm a little blue that I won't get to get my girl on one more time. But I know this little man will be the love of our lives and honestly, the kids are so excited for a baby brother. Maybe a number four might be in our future in which case I'll be calling Mrs. Ditto for some tips =). Most likely though, this little guy will be our last... Sad day. But I will hand our future over, once again, to the Man Above, and have faith His plan is by far and away better than mine =) So here's to this little active fellow that likes to beat me up from the inside out, ha ha. Can't wait to meet my little Christmas boy.

This is the bedding I couldn't pass up "just in case" it was a super steal at a little baby boutique as it had been the display and the company was discontinuing the pattern. This will soon be for sale on craigslist.



This is the set I'm going to purchase instead with the refund fund =) I know it's so not about things when it comes to a baby, but I do love to set up a space that is serene and calm for a new bundle, it's really fun to decorate a nursery...

No comments: