Friday, July 23, 2010

long lost friends

Yesterday was a blissful day spent with my beautiful friend Stacey and her adorable kiddos. It's been Waaa-aaayy too long but the kids had a ball and got along so well. Nevermind the insane locations we chose to try and visit while the kiddos played. Didn't quite work out for a visit until we decided to head to her parents home just down the road. I just love love love that girl. Such a wonderful heart and a really great friend. It always feels lilke no time has passed whenever I see her. So lucky to have a friend like that...

Photobucket

Handsome Bennett

Photobucket

Beautiful Audrey O

Photobucket

Photobucket

My little Handsome

Photobucket

This little gerber guy, Jeremiah. He's just as cute as they come...

Photobucket

Dang aperture was too wide, but it truth be told, little Bennett took a liking to miss Jilly. SO cute =) Hey, there's nothing wrong with a younger man right?? lol

Photobucket

a bit better, but still a bit fuzzy, ah well, need to invest in a regular lens I suppose...

Photobucket

2 comments:

laura said...

great photos Elyse. You have certainly got talent not to mention beautiful subjects!

Andrea Fowles said...

Aww! I know those kids! I get to see Stacey when I go to Arizona in a week and a half. So excited!! Sure wish I could see you too though. Miss you. And I did not know about baby number 3! How exciting!! Congrats to you both. Happy, happy. Love you!